Saturday 9 May 2009

Women Dropping Their Turds

One of the reasons I've got a thing about women's arses is because they pooh through them. I've always liked to imagine women sat on the toilet emptying their bowels when I toss myself off but in photos women doing it in the open is almost as good. I love to think they're embarrassed and ashamed to be watched dropping their stinking dirt.

The japanese do these photographs best, pretty young women squeezing out big brown turds through their distended muscular pink sphincters. I don't like them to play with it, I like to see their big turds coming out.







1 comment:

  1. Women huge shit turds is my weakness and I love those women. I never mind to lick and suck their asshole and take their huge turds in my mouth and rub on my penis for masturbation.dehan.2008@yahoo.co.uk
    In other words I am a huge turd lover. Dehan

    ReplyDelete