Sunday 17 May 2009

Exemplar of My Desires

These are photographs of Jo@nne Guest. Jo@nne has been making a living for most of the last twenty years by getting naked, She has never done hardcore, the strongest thing she's ever done is pop her fingers or a dildo up herself on webcam. Despite that, she's always been happy to show and open her tiny lipped little twat, and to spread her cheeks to show and offer her tight neatly puckered arsehole.

I find Jo@nne about 90% perfect. Her bum could be bigger, her nose could be less sharp, she could have kept her natural dark hair. But she's pretty and gets better and plumper the older she is. and I adore her bottom and the delicious anus it conceals.

This is not my opinion alone; Jo@nne is a former Television presenter and celebrity and is well known for her ability to arch her back and stick out her bum, and from the chat on the glamour forums I use, most of her fans are obsessed with her arse and her arsehole and would far prefer to bum her than fuck her.

From the way she shows it off so obviously she clearly knows it.

If only she'd done gapes, anal, and scat...

I have selected her to stand in for what sexually attracts and excites me about women. More than anything I like faces, but after that, and as a focus of sexual interest I like women's bottoms - I like big meaty buttocks with fat on them and I like women's arseholes more than their twats. I think of bumming women rather that shagging them, I imagine burying my face between women's buttocks, tonguing and sniffing their pooh-holes, sticking my fingers up their bums, watching them shit, anything a woman can do with her bottom sexually excites me.

Anyway, here's one frontal photo then a whole lot of her showing her glorious bum in increasing degrees of revealingness until she pulls apart her bumcheeks and shows her cockworthy, tongueworthy shitter.











No comments:

Post a Comment