Saturday 9 May 2009

Arse Round My Face

In life I long to bury my face in a woman's arse. I imagine she's a young woman, with long straight dark hair, tall and small waisted, but with plump and muscular buttocks.

In erotica I prefer to see women doing the same thing to other women, but will accept a man burying his face between a woman's cheeks.






In life I long to bury my face in a woman's arse. I imagine she's a young woman, with long straight dark hair, tall and small waisted, but with plump and muscular buttocks. I would prefer it at the end of the day, her bottom sweaty and pungent from being unwashed and incompletely wiped.

In erotica I prefer to see women doing the same thing to other women, but will accept a man burying his face between a woman's cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment